Here to Help
I’m proud to have been representing the electorate of Macedon since 2014.
I’m passionate about the needs of families and the broader community and am proud of the Andrews Labor Government’s achievements in delivering services and infrastructure particularly in relation to education, jobs, health and transport across the Macedon electorate.
I will continue to work hard to represent all communities across my electorate including Gisborne, Kyneton, Woodend, Romsey, Riddells Creek, Macedon & Mt Macedon, Daylesford & Hepburn, Lancefield and Malmsbury and everywhere in between.
As your local Member of Parliament my dedicated team and I are here to assist all constituents in a number of ways:
- Make enquiries and help you deal with State government departments and agencies such as Regional Roads Victoria, Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Education and Training Victoria.
- Assist you to make contact with services or organisations
- Discuss and support local projects
- Advise you of your rights
- Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones
For Macedon residents celebrating their 90th and 100th birthdays and golden (50 years) and diamond (60 years) wedding anniversaries, congratulatory messages can be requested from the Premiere .
All requests must be processed via the office of Mary-Anne Thomas and need to be submitted no later than 6 weeks before the date of the birthday or anniversary.
To obtain a Congratulatory Message Form, you can contact us directly and we can post or email a copy to you. Alternatively, you can download the form here
All forms need to be returned to us with a copy of the birth or marriage certificate. If either of these certificates are unavailable, a statutory declaration will be required.
We can also forward requests for consideration to the:
- The Prime Minister: 90th or 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries
- The Governor of Victoria: 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries
- The Governor General (which includes notification to the Queen): 100th birthdays and diamond anniversaries
- Australia Day Council (Victoria) Inc.: 100th birthdays
To learn more you can visit the Victorian Government website here
Our electorate office can also provide hard copies the following information booklets about State Government services which include:
- My Mental Health Contacts & Services Guide (you can download the guide by right clicking this link – 2019 Mental Health Services Guide)
- Families Information Booklet
- Seniors Information
- Consumer and Legal Rights
- Victorian Concessions
Our office has curated a comprehensive list of useful links to help you navigate your local health services and helpful links to state and federal parliament and government.
Stay in touch via Facebook | email: email@example.com | or give the office a call on (03) 5428 2138
I would love to hear from you.